Wednesday 23 October 2013

Symmetry

| |
Our friend, she made reservations to sit inside in the air-condition. We went there last month. When Baby and I reached there first, we noticed that they had some queue no. machine just like the one at GRUB, Bishan Park. But there was no need for it, so we went in and we were letting them know that we're here. Apparently someone bypass the queue machine came in and sat down at our table. How can you not see the machine, it's by the door before you step into the restaurant. Lol!

Advice: If you want to eat at Symmetry, it is best to have a reservation as the waiting time to get a table would be a long time.

Service? I would say it was terrible.

I had ordered a Sanpellegrino - Aranciata Rossa (meaning: blood orange) for my drink and the bad thing is they ran out of it and didn't even bothered letting me know that they didn't have it. Until after we kept asking them when is the drink coming, then only then they said it's out of stock. Oh wow right! Bad customer service, so I ordered something close to my Aranciata Rossa.

When my drink arrived at our table, it came in like some canister like mug with a metal straw!


The Potato Fries were awesome they're actually Truffle Fries with Truffle Mayo. Oh I would just go back for it again! I had order an Eggs Benedict, our friend XW had the Salmon Croissant and I think Baby had ordered a Big Breakfast!

Couldn't try the desserts there as we were so full from Brunch.

I'll definitely go back to have the food! I hope service will not be as bad as last time.

9 Jalan Kubor, #01-01
Singapore 199206

Tel: 6291 9901

Opening Hours
Mon: 10.30am - 9.00pm
Tue - Thu: 10.30am - 11.00pm
Fri: 10.30am - 12.00am
Sat: 9.00am - 12.00am
Sun: 9.00am - 9.00pm

Post a Comment