Thursday 11 July 2013

Abe's Diner

| |
Bf and I headed down to 42 Eng Hoon Street, to have dinner. The place is called Abe's Diner, it's a Japanese/European fusion restaurant. When we entered the restaurant there was this cozy feeling, unfortunately I didn't want to seem like a crazy person so I decided not to take pictures of the restaurant.


Bf had the $38++ set, I had a la carte (Carbonara Japanese Udon) and we shared a Fried Chicken with Tartare Sauce (which they made, so awesome)! If you don't mind the Chef's "surprise" Choice then I would recommend that taking the set meal is really worth it. It wasn't for me as I don't really eat the Chef's Choice Appetizer (3 different kinds) and the Chef's Choice Sashimi (2 different kinds).

I was basically picking at Bf's appetizers to try them.

I will definitely go back and try their other dishes the next time round.

Because the restaurant is not very big it's best to make a reservation for a table, that's if you don't want to try your luck via walk-ins. We were there around 6ish - 7pm on a Tuesday - via walk-in.

------

Abe's Diner
42 Eng Hoon Street
Singapore 169785

Tel: 6222 1719
Email: abes.diner@gmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AbesDiner

Mon - Sat: 5pm - 12am

Post a Comment