Sunday 7 July 2013

Foster English Rose Cafe

| |
Bf and I went to have High Tea last Sunday, as I was having cravings.
The last time both of us were there was in 2011.. 

High Tea starts from 3pm - 6pm.

I was guessing on the timing as I didn't check online what time it starts.
  Phew.. Thank god for that.

So from his house we made our way down to Holland Village, Foster English Rose Cafe to have our High Tea. Well I did anyways, Baby had the Club Sandwich..


As we did not make a reservation, we were seated outside on the porch. Thank god the weather that day was awesome, not too hot and not cold at all. It was just perfect. The ambiance was cozy as we were seated at the side overlooking the greenery.

When the food came, I felt quite cheated as the last time we came I had Tomato, Ham, Cheese Sandwich and then this time round it was just Tomato and Salmon.. Luckily Bf was with me to eat the Salmon Sandwich. Well let's just say it's not my cup of tea to eat it.

The English Breakfast Tea was yummy!

Scones were nice with the cream and jam, I wouldn't normally eat it with butter although they gave. The Scones were a bit brittle when cut and it kept crumbling. 

But nevertheless it was still awesome~

-----

Foster English Rose Cafe 
277 Holland Avenue 
Holland Village

Sun to Thu: 
11am – 11pm 

Fri & Sat: 
11am – 1am

-----

thfadingmemories.blogspot.sg

Post a Comment