Friday 9 August 2013

Trusted Car Rental - 12Rent =)

| |
Have you ever wanted to rent a car just for that special occasion but don't know where to find a trustworthy car rental company?
Yes! I have that problem a couple of months ago..

With the raising COE where many find it hard to afford a car, it is where we need car rental companies so that we can bring our loved ones out once in a while or to run a few errands. However, where can we find the car rental company that we can rent with ease? It is only through reviews or recommendations which helps us to narrow our search. Many of the reviews are usually negative or mentioning that they are charged extra for scratches that were not caused by them. Personally, I will not patronize those companies which are dishonest.

In the past, I have been patronizing another car rental company located in the East. However, I encounter some problems:
1. I could not book the car in advance (earliest is on the week itself).
2. I do not get the car that I have confirmed with them previously.
3. Car condition not very good (e.g CD player not working).
4. Need to walk quite far to get the car.

Hence, I decided to search for a new car rental company. Sad to say, from the 16 car rental scams last year where consumers are cheated and overcharged, we really have to be alert and do enough research before selecting the company we want to rent from. To me, what matters most is to get a trusted and honest company with cars in good condition to ensure safety =)

Luckily for me, I found One2Rent Cars Pte Ltd located at Ubi Techpark and have rented their car for two weekends recently. From then, I have decided to stick to them for all my future car rentals!!!
Who knows, maybe in the future I might consider long term leasing from them =)



Wanna know why? Well, the reason is simple!
1. They deliver great customer service!
2. Car condition is very good! (e.g cold aircon, clean vehicle, working audio system)
3. Car rental prices are affordable!
4. They offer delivery and collection of rental vehicles.

I would say that it is worth giving a try for =)
You can add them on Facebook where they will post some promotions for the week~!
Alternatively, you may visit their website at www.one2rentcars.com











They are located at:
70 Ubi Crescent
#01-12 Ubi Techpark
Singapore 408570

Nearest MRT: Macpherson MRT (10 to 15 mins walking distance)
Buses: 65, 66, 22, 8, 63, 61 (5 to 8 mins walking distance)

For those interested to rent a car, look no further. You may call them at 6292 7575 or contact Gary at 86991313 to fix an appointment or ask for more details. 

Last but not least, I wanna wish everyone a Happy 48th National Day!
Enjoy the long weekend~!


Post a Comment