Thursday 23 May 2013

Craftholic, the BEST present for anyone!

| |
Craftholics May-Jun 2013

Have you ever been trapped in a situation where you don’t know what is the most suitable and BEST present for your child, friend, and that special one?

While searching for a present for my friend’s birthday, it really took me quite long to make a decision! Clothing? Accessories? Bag? Soft toys? Some decoration or display stuff? I wanted to give something useful and meaningful to my friend. I don’t want my gifts to be gone to waste, like those that I have received…I put them aside and soon they are covered by the dust D:!
AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND!
CRAFTHOLICS!
See how cute can the CRAFT be at the corner of the shop!
It is created by “Accent Corporation” an interior fabric & lifestyle product company in Japan.
To keep it simple and easy to read, here is what Craftholics is all about!
WHAT ARE THEY SELLING?
·         Soft Cuddly CRAFT
·         Pouch
·         Tissue Box
·         Slippers
WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT THEM?
·         Its soft and comfy
·         Washable (Just like your normal blanket material)
·         Non-furry material (Excellent choice for those with sensitive nose)
·         It’s design and colours will brighten up your daily life
·         It is a good companionship for people of ALL ages and gender!!
WHAT CHARACTERS DO THEY HAVE?
·         LORIS (monkey)
·         RAB (rabbit) – my favourite!
·         SLOTH (bear)
·         KORAT (cat)
WHAT SIZES DO THEY HAVE?
·         X LARGE (Almost a child size!)
1 for $58
·         MEDIUM (Bed time partner…)
2 for $48 (on promotion)
·         SMALL (Just nice to bring it anywhere you want!)
1 for $35, 2 for $52
WHERE ARE THEY SELLING?
·         Between the connector of Bugis Junction and Bugis+201 Victoria Street
#02-23 Bugis+ S188067

·         Plaza Singapura68 Orchard Road
#02-K3 Plaza Singapura S238839
Just hop down to one of their shop and choose your design!
You won't regret having one of them by your side...
I just love the way how CUTE, CUDDLY and their BLANKET-LIKE TEXTURE is!
Anyway! If you may wish to be their life-time member and get a 5% and 15% for medium and x large size CRAFT!






Post a Comment