Thursday 30 May 2013

Smoulder - Softcore Lava Cakes

| |
I first found this shop on Facebook, it was one of those ads at the right hand side. It looked interesting so I clicked on it, then the more I was browsing Smoulder, it started to look super delicious. So told myself if i'd every pass or go to Raffles City Shopping Centre i'd go check it out. And so that's what I did the other day before dinner as I had time to kill.

First went to withdraw some cash and yeah went on a hunting spree for it. It's located at the basement near Gong Cha and That CD Shop. So if you ever want to try it out it is down there.

White Chocolate Lemon, Chocolate Hazelnut, White Chocolate Raspberry

Flavours
Signature Dark Chocolate
Intense Dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate Black Forest
White Chocolate Matcha
Milk Chocolate Rum & Raisin
Milk Chocolate Mocha
White Chocolate Raspberry
White Chocolate Pistachio
White Chocolate Lemon

* I would think Chocolate Hazelnut is a new flavour as I do not see it on the website.

I brought all 3 to work today, but then I had gotten out of the fridge this morning and had to use the microwave at the pantry at work to heat it up. As I didn't check the website and I had forgotten to ask the person serving me yesterday how long I have to heat it up for. I tried 30secs but I was wrong I think it was too long or something the softcore lava cakes had a funny cap. I would think that it is the filling oozing out from the top.  Please follow the instructions below taken from the website.


If not your cakes will turn out looking like mine.

thfadingmemories.blogspot.sg

Post a Comment